Grandma Ev April Visit!

Building at the Legoland Discovery center
Every two years, I have to do 40 hours of continuing education to keep my physical therapy license. I do as much of it as I can online, but I do need to attend 20 hours of classes in person. Enter Grandma Ev. She's always up for flying out to help babysit the kiddos so I can go to my classes without having to worry about my kids being with babysitters all day. I signed up for a 14 hour class to finish off my continuing ed for this year, and Grandma Ev came out to hang out with Landon, Owen, and Austin while I was in class all day. 
They went to Kohl's Children's Museum, to the park, and had so much fun reading books together. Austin and I even squeezed in a brief date night out to dinner. In the days after my class, she came with us to Legoland and with us to renew my driver's license. It was nice to have the company and extra set of hands for the fun activities and the necessary, but difficult to accomplish with kids errands.  



It is wonderful to have such supportive in-laws. I count myself super lucky and blessed in that regard. With all of our traveling, one of my priorities is for my kids to develop good relationships with their grandparents. Although it is hard being away, thank goodness for Skype and for our periodic visits. My kids adore Grandma Ev! Thanks again for flying out and helping so much. 

With the beloved grandsons

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Mommy's International Flight essentials

4 Month-Old Big Boy!

LDS Quiet Book Extravaganza