Family Blog?


I have managed a blog to record my OUTRAGEOUS dreams for some time now. I thought with many close friends deserting me in Utah while they go on other adventures, that I should start a blog that actually records significant (and not so significant) happenings in the life of our family. As Austin is way too busy with school and ESPN.com to "journal" on this blog, all 2 of you readers out there will have to deal with me(elise) and my sub-par writing skills. Here is an update on our lives:

We were married about a year ago in Denver, CO. Austin is studying Chemical Engineering with a minor in Italian, and will be done in April of 2012(unless he decides to get a masters). I am in my 2nd year of physical therapy school at the University of Utah, and will be finished with all of my classes in December of THIS YEAR, but will graduate
with a doctorate in PT in May of 2012. We are living in the wonderful city of Orem, UT,
and can't wait to graduate and move on with our lives (elsewhere). Austin, after suffering a career-ending back injury last year, is helping out the swim team as manager. I am working at Lifetime Fitness in South Jordan, UT, and I love my job. The club has a great pre-competition swim team and those kids are precious. The complimentary gym membership is ok too.

To start things out with a bang, here is a slightly embarrassing picture of us. It was the first picture we ever took together, in December of 2005, when we were both slightly chubby little barely-18-year-old freshmen on the BYU swim team. I can't even say we were that cute.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Mommy's International Flight essentials

LDS Quiet Book Extravaganza

4 Month-Old Big Boy!