Reunited with Robin!- Provo, Utah

The toddler train
When I knew we were coming by Utah for graduations, seeing Robin for the first time in three years topped my list of people outside my family to see. We were roommates while in undergrad, and then kept in touch by hanging out together every so often until we moved away. After that, Robin and I became seasoned blog-stalkers of each other's blogs, and we both lived overseas in unfamiliar areas, which I think gave us an unique understanding of what we were each going through. 

We had our first children- both boys, 6 months apart. They met for the first time at our house we rented in Provo for graduation. Robin's sister-in-law also graduated, so she was down in Provo for the day. Landon and Peter got along very well, although they are not quite at the age where they play seamlessly together, they had fun following each other around and playing near each other, with interaction at times. 


Peter and Landon liked playing in coolers that my parents brought over to the house. First, they made a train with them and my dad pulled them around the house.
"Hey, who are you?"
That game evolved into my dad swinging Landon around in the cooler. I think Peter skipped out on that madness.
Grandpa is fun!
Landon showed Peter the swing set outside. They like riding the horsey swing together, and taking turns on the other swings. They also played on the slide and shot cars and balls down the slide. I think after awhile, Landon recognized Peter from when I read Robin's blog and pictures of him. It was so fun to see Robin in person again, and to meet little Peter. She is such an awesome mom and friend!

Comments

  1. This is an excellent post. If it's okay, I'm going to steal some of these pictures. We had a great time visiting with you guys too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you haven't already, please feel free to steal whatever pictures you want from my blog, Robin :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Mommy's International Flight essentials

LDS Quiet Book Extravaganza

4 Month-Old Big Boy!