Sorry!

I have been falling down on the blog lately. Up until Sunday, the reason was that we were out doing stuff every day! Coupled with Landon going to bed later and not taking as long of naps, it hasn't given me much extra time to do anything.

Sunday night I came down with something. We think it is malaria, and so I am taking malaria pills to see if I feel better. It basically consists of a cold period with serious body shakes, then a fevery period followed by a period of sweating to bring the body temperature down. Sounds like tons of fun, right? Oh, and also vomiting and nausea. It has been a fun couple of days, and poor Austin is trying to be Mr. Mom and Mr. Dad working the 12-8am graveyard shift at work. yesterday, he slept overnight and then took maybe an hour nap then stayed up all night until 1:00 this afternoon! I'm feeling a bit better (yesterday I was knocked out or semi-lucid all day in the fever zone) so I'm hoping to be able to take care of Landon this afternoon and get him some dinner. I am eating saltines for now.

Stay tuned, I'm feeling well enough to write now!

PS: We really love Korea! It is a great place to be! It is not a great place to be sick, though!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Mommy's International Flight essentials

LDS Quiet Book Extravaganza

4 Month-Old Big Boy!