Owen's 2nd Birthday!


I found this post sitting in my drafts of our oft-neglected family blog. Owen's birthday was last November, but here's his sea turtle cake that I made from marshmallow fondant. Owen loved it so much he wanted to ask for one from Santa, until I told him that Santa didn't bring turtle cakes...




After years of small toys to fit in suitcases, Owen was so thrilled to have HUGE birthday presents-bigger than him!


After Owen's 2-year appointment, we headed over to nearby Busse Woods, one of my favorite places in the Chicago suburbs, to take some pictures of Owen. He ran around the whole time, so it was difficult to get posed shots, but there were plenty of opportunities for candids!






This boy loves animals, cars and trucks, and anything his brother is playing with. We sure love our Owie!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Mommy's International Flight essentials

4 Month-Old Big Boy!

LDS Quiet Book Extravaganza