Stay Tuned...

For the three readers out there who are anxiously waiting for more posts, they are coming soon! Last Sunday, Landon sent my computer flying off of a couch and onto a hard, stone window sill. Unfortunately, the screen did not survive the impact. This computer was only a few months old- we had to replace the last one because Landon shattered the screen multiple times in various different ways- and unlike last time, there were shards of sharp glass falling out of the screen. So, we decided to have it repaired at the local electronics market, since Lenovo is a Chinese brand and we are, in fact, in China. I took it in last Monday, it was supposed to be done by Thursday, and now they are saying by tomorrow. Fingers crossed that they haven't stolen my life when I get it back! Also, beware of destructive toddlers. They are fairly destructive and cost lots of money.

We have had some really great adventures since my last post, including the Ningbo Youngor Zoo, Qing 'An Assembly hall, and Tiantong Buddhist temple way up in the mountains. I am excited to share them all with you when I can upload pictures to my posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Mommy's International Flight essentials

LDS Quiet Book Extravaganza

4 Month-Old Big Boy!