Surprises!

After being ensured that we would not be starting our traveling until the middle of April, Austin and I found out Friday that we will now be packing up our house a month early- by March 21st. I was already planning ahead and trying to finish some projects I have been working on, so I'm hoping to finish those and wrap up my work.

I will miss working with my clients (0-3 year olds) in physical therapy. It has been a great learning experience and so much fun to work with the best patients ever! They are so motivated to move and are so happy most of the time. I will miss working in general. It is a great feeling to be able to use my education, and be able to stay home most of the time with Landon. To combat these feelings, I am going to try to seek out opportunities to volunteer abroad. Even if it is just playing with kids in orphanages or helping take care of them, I really want to help out somehow.

Our ward here is so great. I will miss all the friends we made here in Arlington Heights 2nd. We will be back every so often and so I hope to be able to visit and catch up when we return. Landon will have plenty of rascally boys to play with in nursery when we come back in between assignments.

In preparation for our traveling, I am working on a few projects that I will post here. One is a Book of Mormon/LDS quiet book. I am also making a little zipper bag for all of Landon finger puppets, and a little padded bag for essential oils.

If I have time and extra fabric, i would love to make an i-spy bag, although Landon is probably not old enough yet to really use it.

Yay for 1 month until travel time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Mommy's International Flight essentials

4 Month-Old Big Boy!

LDS Quiet Book Extravaganza