Funny little things

Today, Landon has done a few little things that made me smile. This morning, he got some books and climbed up into the glider chair. I asked him if he wanted to read, and went to pick him up so I could sit down with him in my lap and read the books. He fussed and then waved "bye". He wanted to read his books all by himself...

A little while later, I decided to exercise by doing stairs with exercises in between. I was doing pushups and had my water bottle nearby. Landon got the water bottle and tried to put it right up to my mouth in the middle of my exercises to "help me" get some water. It was adorable.

We went outside to play in the snow. Landon hates wearing gloves. He wore them for approximately 2 minutes. That's how long he enjoyed the snow too. Why do they make snow suits so hard to get around in? Landon can't even walk around in his! He needs to hold my hand or he topples over. It reminds me of the Christmas Story. Well, from way across the road, he spots a yellow slide. We just got back from Grandma's house where there is a yellow slide in the backyard. Naturally, he wanted to go play. Even though he was freezing cold without his gloves and could barely move, he kept pointing over toward the slide. I didn't realize what he wanted until we got to the road and he wanted to cross it, and then trespass into the neighbor's backyard. He cried all the way back home. I'm not sure if he thought we were that close to Grandma's house (wouldn't that be WONDERFUL!!!) or if he just wanted to play, but it was heartbreaking either way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Mommy's International Flight essentials

LDS Quiet Book Extravaganza

4 Month-Old Big Boy!