3 months... 1+ months late

I have been WAY too busy putting together Christmas gifts, making Christmas treats, and preparing to travel to Colorado for Christmas to write up Landon's third month. He continues to be an awesome baby, and smiles every day. In his 3rd month he started to sleep better, only waking once per night to eat. He rolled over once while we were taking video of him doing tummy time, but it ended up being a fluke. In Landon's 3rd month, I started working Saturdays doing physical therapy at a nursing home. Austin became Mr. Mom staying home Saturday and caring for Landon so that I could practice my PT skills a bit. I'm so grateful for a husband who, although at first unsure, was willing to watch Landon without me around so that I could have some time to myself. I love my boys!

Little charmer...
 We went on our first airplane ride in November. Landon did great for the majority of the flight and barely fussed at all at the end of a four hour flight to California. I flew out a week early so that my family could spend more time with Landon.  We were lucky to be able to find flights into San Luis Obispo, so we didn't have to drive a long way to get to my house. Landon had so much fun playing with his aunts, uncles and grandparents on my side. We got to see my sister play water polo, help tear apart a deck, and prepare for Thanksgiving dinner by making pies. Landon got to stick his feet in the ocean a few times and it was warm enough that I bodysurfed at Avila beach with a wetsuit. We also got to see several of my aunts who came down to meet Landon. Austin joined us the night before Thanksgiving and stayed with us in CA for a week. My awesome, talented aunt who lives down the street from my parents took tons of pictures of Landon and some great family pictures that I think turned out great!

I liked doing 3 month pictures better than newborn pictures... Landon was awake and really curious about the camera

Bath time backstroke in CA
My sister Claire had fun playing with him, and changing diapers! 


My brother Greg was the best baby charmer!

He is certainly a hug magnet...


Here is his "official" 3 month picture...

Happy Baby!


To sum up, Landon ate a lot and measured 16 lbs at my parent's house in mid November. Hoorah!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Mommy's International Flight essentials

LDS Quiet Book Extravaganza

4 Month-Old Big Boy!