Introducing our town home with furniture!

So we have finally finished decorating and putting things together! Here is our townhome:



Living room view from the stairs... Yay for pianos!
Living room, front door and stairs up to the bedrooms/main bath

Our red wall and new couches in the living room, from the stairs
Mostly this picture is here because I wanted to show off our fake flowers. Austin was instrumental in letting me know that I needed to go find fake flowers to fill our vases we got with our furniture set. He even critiqued what shape/kind of flowers should be put in each vase. He surprises me every day with the things he chooses to care about...
Our kitchen... with our cute menu board


Little dining room area off of the kitchen- we are investing in new dining room chairs at some point, as our current chairs we bought from an arcade that was closing down for VERY cheap



Our newly painted bedroom- green and white with navy curtains is SO much better than dark purple...

Other half of bedroom- there are no overhead lights, so we have a mixture of lamps and Austin's favorite- Christmas lights

Our crib/changer, with my whale and mobile I made in the bored stupor I am suffering waiting for my professional license

Glider chair, nursing cover and photo collage that I also had time to make!
I promise we also have bathrooms, but the downstairs one is not decorated yet (the colors are a weird gray and brick red... I'm having a hard time and have decided to neglect it), and I had a picture of our upstairs bathroom, but it disappeared! Poof! Anyway, it is bright yellow and definitely beach themed. We are excited to be out of a "student" apartment and into a place that feels a little more like a home. Now if only my license would come so I can use my time doing something useful instead of just waiting around for this baby to come. Frustrating...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Mommy's International Flight essentials

LDS Quiet Book Extravaganza

4 Month-Old Big Boy!