2012 is a BIG year

We have an exciting announcement! Along with all the other big changes happening to our little family, we will be parents in August 2012! My due date is the 12th of August and my birthday is the 10th... so maybe a birthday baby? At that point, we will be in Chicago, so we are in the process of finding housing, and then the nearest hospital and midwives that then have access to that hospital, so fun stuff! I find out the gender at the end of March.

For all 3 of my readers who are LDS, think of all of your LDS friends of child-bearing age that could be having kids around these months:(July, August, September, etc...) Then think of Elder Andersen's talk from October Conference: https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2011/10/children?lang=eng

Coincidence? I think not... I know of at least 8 couples in our ward that are due within those months. Ha! We had been talking about starting our family in September of last year, but I was torn between starting an exciting career as a physical therapist and paying off my loans, or starting the most important job I could ever have- as a mother. When general conference time came around, Austin and I were praying about what to do. This talk came up in the Saturday afternoon session... and that was that.

Needless to say, we are very excited/scared (mostly Austin)/happy!

In other news, we ordered graduation announcements for the last time ever, I keep having anxiety dreams about not being done with school, and our trip to Italy is getting planned slowly but surely:)
Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Comments

  1. Hooray for baby! I just want you to know that every time I think about you guys moving out here and having a new little one I get so dang excited! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great correlation! I hadn't even put the timing together...so, uh, did Austin actually make it to the Priesthood session?? HA! lol either way, exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!!! A little Elisa or Austin! How exciting for you both, you world will get rocked but you'll love it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Mommy's International Flight essentials

4 Month-Old Big Boy!

LDS Quiet Book Extravaganza